Belly Aches And Bloating - The Practitioners Guide To The Gut (Part 1)
Speaker(s): Brandy Zachary, DC, AFMCP
This seminar is CE APPLIED for 8 CE hours
Aduco Academy is Aduco’s new online education platform. Save time and money by earning CEUs from the comfort of your own home! Easily accessible from anywhere, at any time, our Aduco Academy online classes cover the same high-caliber educational content—from top-notch experts—as our in-person seminars.
In the same manner in which we curate the best health products, we’ve assembled a community of educators who are champions of natural medicine, have many years of hands-on experience in alternative healing methods, and have joined Aduco Academy to help you expand your clinical capabilities in functional nutrition and herbal solutions through our industry-leading seminars.
- Begin whenever you want (even now!) and learn at your own pace.
- Start, pause, and resume a course to work around your schedule.
- Missed something and need to hear the information again?
- Rewind, replay, and re-learn as many times as you need. And, with downloadable materials, class notebooks can be saved on your computer for future reference.
- You can also send questions directly to your instructor for a timely reply.
- At the end of each course, attendees will be offered an exclusive product bundle promotion!
Aduco Academy will continue to grow, one class at a time, with offerings from the foundational to the more advanced, so you will find just what you need to grow, develop, and succeed! In the future, you will have the option of live seminar attendance, online classes, or a combination of both to fulfill your CEU requirements.
Belly Aches and Bloating - The Practitioners Guide to the Gut (Part 1)
Speaker(s): Brandy Zachary, DC, AFMCP
Certificate Program: FMA
This class is pending approval for 8 CE units
CEU Processing fee included.Take this course now
This seminar will teach effective solutions for all the common gut health symptoms that bring patients to your office. Learn protocols that can immediately be put into practice. Lab options for gut health concerns will be explored.
This course will cover:
• Identification of common gut disorders
• Key patient questions including red flags and referral criteria
• Classification of symptoms such as constipation, diarrhea, acid reflux, differentiating abdominal pain, indigestion and radiating back pain
• When to proceed if testing is not required vs when it is needed
• Basics of blood labs
• Key findings on endoscopy and colonoscopy reports
• Treatment options based on practitioner’s license/scope of practice
• Natural medicine and supplementation options
• Diet and nutrition options
• Lifestyle modification choices
• Complimentary therapy suggestions
Belly Aches & Bloating Part One is the second seminar in the Functional Medicine Academy™ certificate program (FMA) offered by Aduco to licensed physicians and nutritional professionals.
The Functional Medicine Academy™ certificate program is comprised of 72 hours of approved coursework (9 classes) that must be completed in a 24-month period. After completing the coursework, you must pass the certification test (score 80% or higher) and submit a case review.
The FMA courses may be taken individually and, in any order, however, is it strongly suggested that the seminar Belly Aches and Bloating Part One be taken before Belly Aches and Bloating Part Two. Those not interested in the certificate program are welcome to attend the classes as free-standing educational offerings. You must have an Aduco account to register.
Additional courses in the FMA program are:
• Belly Aches and Bloating Part 2
• More Than Cholesterol
• Food as Medicine
• Waiting List Practice
• Depression as a Symptom
• A Modern Approach to Alzheimer’s
• Just Plain Tired
• The Functional Health & Nutrition Exam
To learn more about the FMA program and Aduco’s educational offerings, email us at email@example.com or visit us at www.aduco.com. Call our Customer Service team to register for a seminar or open a free professional account: 800.662.9134.
This class is pending approval for 8 CE units by the California Acupuncture Board, Provider Number 484, Category 1. CA- licensed Chiropractors are able to apply these Acupuncture CE units toward relicensure as well, per the California code of Regulations, Title 16, Div. 4, Article 6, Section 361, Subdivision (h).
This class is approved for 8 CE units for Registered Nurses.
Note: The CEUs provided for this online seminar are through the State of California. If you are licensed in a state other than California, please check with your governing board to find out if California-recognized units are accepted. At this time, Aduco Academy only offers California CEU certificates.
Aduco Academy courses are $229 per class, which includes your CEU certificate. You can use your PayPal account or pay with a debit or credit card. Early Bird pricing is not available and courses at Aduco Academy are not eligible as the free first seminar for new Aduco accounts.
About the speaker(s)
Brandy Zachary, DC, AFMCP
BRANDY ZACHARY, DC, AFMCP discovered the power of functional medicine first hand when a "mystery illness" left her declared permanently disabled. Unwilling to accept that diagnosis, she fought back to regain her health and then launched Body Love Cafe, a holistic health clinic in Walnut Creek, CA. She combines all of her previous work experience (author, business consultant, researcher) to train other practitioners in clinical competence and rapid practice growth. She is the lead instructor for the Functional Medicine Academy™ and has completed extensive post-graduate coursework.