Clinical Advancements In Longevity
- October 02, 2021 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Location: Lafayette Library & Learning Center
Speaker(s): Christopher Shade, PhD
This seminar is CE APPLIED for 6 CE hours
- Understand the key biochemical pathways, molecules, and mechanisms that impact aging
- Introduce the Longevity Wheel, a comprehensive age management model
- Explain the key plant compounds and nutrients needed to successfully target each spoke of the wheel
- How to activate each spoke of the wheel through supplementation
- Solving the problem of bioavailability through nanoparticle delivery systems
About the speaker(s)
Christopher Shade, PhD
Christopher Shade, PhD, founder and CEO of Quicksilver Scientific, continues to be the driving force of development and innovation. Dr. Shade’s vast depth and breadth of knowledge, passion for healing, and intuitive understanding of chemistry and biology are reflected in Quicksilver Scientific’s well-designed detoxification protocols, unique supplement delivery systems, and patented mercury speciation test.
Dr. Shade is a recognized expert on mercury and liposomal delivery systems. He has lectured and trained doctors in the U.S. and internationally on the subject of mercury, heavy metals, and the human detoxification system. Dr. Shade's current focus is on the development of cutting-edge, lipid-based delivery systems for nutraceuticals, such as liposomes and micro-emulsion systems, to address the growing need of high quality, affordable detoxification solutions.