More Than Cholesterol - Insights Into Heart Health (Fma 4)
Speaker(s): Brandy Zachary, DC, AFMCP
Aduco Academy is Aduco’s new online education platform. Save time and money by earning CEUs from the comfort of your own home! Easily accessible from anywhere, at any time, our Aduco Academy online classes cover the same high-caliber educational content—from top-notch experts—as our in-person seminars.
In the same manner in which we curate the best health products, we’ve assembled a community of educators who are champions of natural medicine, have many years of hands-on experience in alternative healing methods, and have joined Aduco Academy to help you expand your clinical capabilities in functional nutrition and herbal solutions through our industry-leading seminars.
- Begin whenever you want (even now!) and learn at your own pace.
- Start, pause, and resume a course to work around your schedule.
- Missed something and need to hear the information again?
- Rewind, replay, and re-learn as many times as you need. And, with downloadable materials, class notebooks can be saved on your computer for future reference.
- You can also send questions directly to your instructor for a timely reply.
- At the end of each course, attendees will be offered an exclusive product bundle promotion!
Aduco Academy will continue to grow, one class at a time, with offerings from the foundational to the more advanced, so you will find just what you need to grow, develop, and succeed! In the future, you will have the option of live seminar attendance, online classes, or a combination of both to fulfill your CEU requirements.
More Than Cholesterol - Insights into Heart Health
Speaker(s): Brandy Zachary, DC, AFMCP
Certificate Program: FMA
This seminar is CE APPROVED for 8 CE hours
This seminar will teach functional nutrition methods to evaluate and support heart health. Learn protocols that can be immediately put into practice with the option of lab testing as needed.
This course will cover:
- Learn the difference between a traditional lipid panel, advanced heart markers such as LDL particle size and number
- Learn the significance of MPO, Lp(a), hs-CRP, Lp-Pla2, Oxd LDL, O3/O6 ratios and nutrition to impact CAD
- Review five different diets to support or prevent cardiovascular disease and why the answer isn’t the same for everyone
- Understand new and emerging research and supplementation to support the endothelial glycocalyx and the role of the immune system on atherosclerosis
More than Cholesterol - Insights into Heart Health seminar is a part of the Functional Medicine Academy™ certificate program (FMA) offered by Aduco to licensed physicians and nutritional professionals. This is the fourth seminar in the Functional Medicine Academy™ certificate program (FMA) offered by Aduco to licensed physicians and nutritional professionals. To learn more about the FMA program and Aduco’s educational offerings, email us at email@example.com or call our Customer Service team to register for a seminar or open a free professional account: 800.662.9134.
This class is approved for 8 CE units by the California Acupuncture Board, Provider Number 484, Category 1. CA- licensed Chiropractors are able to apply these Acupuncture CE units toward relicensure as well, per the California code of Regulations, Title 16, Div. 4, Article 6, Section 361, Subdivision (h).
This class is also approved for 8 CE units for Registered Nurses.
Note: The CEUs provided for this online seminar are through the State of California. If you are licensed in a state other than California, please check with your governing board to find out if California-recognized units are accepted. At this time, Aduco Academy only offers California CEU certificates.
Aduco Academy courses are $199 per class, which includes your CEU certificate. You can use your PayPal account or pay with a debit or credit card. Early Bird pricing is not available and courses at Aduco Academy are not eligible as the free first seminar for new Aduco accounts.
About the speaker(s)
Brandy Zachary, DC, AFMCP
BRANDY ZACHARY, DC, AFMCP discovered the power of functional medicine first hand when a "mystery illness" left her declared permanently disabled. Unwilling to accept that diagnosis, she fought back to regain her health and then launched Body Love Cafe, a holistic health clinic in Walnut Creek, CA. She combines all of her previous work experience (author, business consultant, researcher) to train other practitioners in clinical competence and rapid practice growth. She is the lead instructor for the Functional Medicine Academy™ and has completed extensive post-graduate coursework.