Mft For Modern Conditions: Resolving Genetic Disruptors
- November 07, 2020 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Location: Toal Conference Center
Speaker(s): Frank Springob, DC
Morphogenic Field Technique® is an advanced system for nutritional and energetic evaluation that applies a modified form of muscle response testing. It is a highly sought after approach to clinical nutrition that respects the biochemical individuality of the patient. Frank Springob developed this technique to efficiently tap into both the nutritional and energetic fields of the body, allowing then clinician to harness the power of the M-field for nutritional healing.
- Hear the latest research on genetic distributors - learn the newest products from Aduco
- Further investigate the M-Field for nutritional healing
- Learn the use of “micro” vial testing for increased specification of M-Field findings
- Learn the MFT Express Test Kit & Special Situations Kit
About the speaker(s)
Frank Springob, DC
Dr. Springob graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1975. He has practiced in Port Angeles, on the Olympic Peninsula, for over 36 years. Using various methods to assess his patient’s nutritional needs, he has developed Morphogenic Field Technique (MFT) which utilizes Nutritional Healing and Energetic Healing synergistically to unravel the missing link to cellular health. He strongly believes in the potential of whole food to heal the systems of the body and utilizes the power of Protomorphology® to uncover the body’s dysfunction at the cellular level.